The AT Group, Inc. is a Chicago based consulting firm that provides program management services to assist owners with their design and construction programs. From site acquisition to final occupancy, our mission is to act in a vitural staff capacity providing support and guidance in all aspects of the building program, while fostering a collaborative effort to deliver a project that meets the clients functional requirements, embodies exceptional creativity, reflects the values of the community and is on time and at or below budget. ATG's comprehensive management services are based on three critical principles:
- Principals with over 60 years of combined experience in the design and construction industry
- Commercial, corporate, retail, industial, public and recreational projects totaling over 25 million square feet
- Knowledge and experience as architects, engineers and public administrators
- Experience with a wide range of building types and implementation of both hybrid and traditional delivey methods
- Tradition of on-time and on-budget performances.
- Ability to lead the team or augment a client’s internal resources
- Establishing added value through professional, independent and objective advice
- Providing continuity and accountability with a result based, team oriented approach.
- Services that are structured to allow clients to focus on broader project issues or manage their primary business.
- Specialists whose only source of income is representing Owners
- Dealing with an attitude of fairness and objectivity to all participants
- Creating value for the project while minimizing risk
- Providing a highly personalized service with the principals of the firm acting as the main client contact